Transport Manager CPC Refresher Courses
Traffic Commissioner suggests that all Transport Managers should attend a Refresher Course at least once every five years to keep themselves updated on changes in laws and legislations.
Don’t wait until the Traffic Commissioner insists you attend a course due to a Public Inquiry, book yourself on one today.
Essex Drivers is an Awarding Organisation for the CPC and offers the various courses throughout the year.
Who is the qualification for?
Transport Manager Refresher Courses are aimed at any Transport Manager who wishes to update their knowledge on all aspects of their role.
The qualification is for individuals who:
- Are Transport Managers or are aspiring to this role who will have responsibility for the holding of an organisation’s Operator’s Licence, or
- Demonstrate their professional competence to meet Operator Licensing requirements (Holding a CPC is on of the elements an applicant must satisfy for the Transport Commissioner to grant an ‘O’ License).
Why choose the Transport Manager CPC Refresher Course
- The CILT(UK) TM CPC has been developed by the industry for the industry using our specialist knowledge on the subject.
- We will provide you with experienced and qualified trainers who will take you through each step of this industry recognised qualification.
- As part of the fee we include Learner Affiliate membership of CILT for the duration of the course.
- Role of the Transport Manager
- Drivers Hours, Working Time Directive
- Analogue and Digital Tachographs
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Driver Licensing
- Record Keeping
There are 2 options a 1 day Course, which covers all areas listed above and a 2 day course which goes into greater detail on all of the above areas.